Built to handle tough jobs, the RIDGID 14223 S24 Bolt Cutter is a practical addition to your toolbox. These heavy-duty bolt cutters feature durable, hardened alloy steel jaws for maximum blade life and a one-step internal cam mechanism for precise blade alignment. The handles have comfortable grips, designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting.
This RIDGID bolt cutter features a center cut that has a 7/16-inch capacity for soft metals, a 3/8-inch capacity for medium metals and a 5/16-inch capacity for hard metals. The overall tool length is 26 inches.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
- Sturdy, hardened alloy steel jaws are designed and manufactured for maximum blade life
- One-step internal cam mechanism ensures precise blade alignment
- Handles and grips are designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting
- Features a center cut
- Provides multiple capacities for different types of soft, medium and hard metals
RIDGID 14223 Model S24 Bolt Cutter, Heavy-Duty Bolt Cutters
- Brand: Ridgid Tool Company
- Product Code: 14223
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $75.09