The Bolt Cutting Tool You Need
The Neiko 36-inch Bolt Cutter is ideal for professional or DIY use to cut bolts, chains, padlocks, threaded rods, heavy gauge wires, fencing and many other metals.
Precision engineered, these heavy duty bolt cutters feature a lever-fulcrum design that converts 50 pounds of force at the handles to 4,000 pounds of pressure between the jaws. Forged of heat treated, hardened Chrome-Molybdenum steel, the jaws resist damage and dents as they bite through the toughest applications. Blade clearance at the narrowest part of the 36-inch model is preset to 12mm (1/2 inch), and is easily adjustable by turning the two eccentric bolts at the tool's head. The textured grips are easy on hands and angled at their ends to maximize leverage. Finally, the satin finish of the blades provide an attractive contrast to the black matte finish of the handles.
- CHROME MOLY STEEL: 36-inch premium Cr-Mo steel jaws cut through harder objects than chrome vanadium steel bolt cutters
- DURABLE BLADES: High-frequency, heat treated blades resist damage and dents in tough applications
- MORE POWER, LESS EFFORT: Classic lever-fulcrum design and precisely aligned blades deliver added leverage with less effort
- ERGONOMICAL HANDLES: Angled non-slip plastic, textured grips provide greater control and comfort in cutting
- HEAVY DUTY: Cuts the toughest bolts, chains, padlocks, threaded rods, wires and many other metals
Neiko 00563A Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter, 36-Inch, Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade
- Brand: Ridgerock Tools Inc.
- Product Code: 00563A
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $36.95