Believe it or not, having the skill to pick locks may be the one thing that saves you when faced with a life or death situation. Most people think of survival as an apocalyptic situation that adversely affects the entire planet and all the people on it. Very few people realize that each day on this planet incorporates a struggle to survive.
Survival can encompass any number of situations. Going to a concert, a public venue, or just walking down a crowded city street, can result in facing a deadly situation. Amidst the chaos of such an event, there will likely be opportunities to seek the safety of a shelter, although it may be hidden behind a locked door.
This guide book details the step by step process of picking a variety of different locks and locking mechanisms. This skill set is not only a survival skill, it is a real world skill that could come in handy for a number of situations, such as locking the keys in the car, losing the house key, etc.
To Your Safety & Security,
- For use on: bolts, rods, screws, chain, bailing wire, electric wire, padlock hasps, chain link fences and much more
- Precision ground, induction hardened cutting blades for extended edge life and cutting hard materials
- Takes less effort to cut materials than standard bolt cutter
- Powerlink technology provides more power equating to a 30% reduction in cutting effort
How to Pick Locks
- Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Product Code: 1548242144
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $9.99